Network and service insights
Turn data into knowledge that improves network and business performance
Network and service insights provide CSPs with tools that enable looking at the network and services performance from an angle that provides the most efficient and actionable insights to improve customers’ experience on the network and service quality. These tools help to prevent revenue loss through real-time monitoring and troubleshooting. They also secure the network and services against major availability disruptions through advising on immediate and proactive reconfiguration of the network according to the traffic mix. Accurate and actionable quality metrics are captured for mobile broadband, messaging, CS voice and VoLTE and the associated radio and core network usage.
国产亚洲精品俞拍视频With network and service insights tools, proactive corrective actions can be taken before the subscriber is affected. In case of incidences, subscriber events can be seen in a simple format for complaint resolution. Behavior of new devices can be measured and monitor the moment they are introduced into the network. Troubleshooting efficiency is increased via isolating the problems to device or network.
Explore our solutions for network and service insights
- Nokia AVA helps Hutchison 3 increase network efficiency and improve the customer experience in Indonesia
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator
- In 5G We Trust. Why flexible security is a 5G business essential
- An intelligent supply chain for a connected world
- Stop! Are you doing it wrong? There’s a better way to apply AI to telecoms
- Finding and unlocking the value in mobile network data